Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Beste diode/LED frontlykt?

FranzJosef

Anbefalte innlegg

• 1 måned senere...
Annonse

Hej - and sorry for writing in English (my Norwegian is too poor)

If you are looking for a decent bicycle headlight, you might want to check out the "Lumotec IQ Fly" by Busch & Müller (German company). Don't know whether it is already available in Norwegian bike stores - but you can surely order it via internet/mail.

Replaced my old halogen bulb two weeks ago and was surprised by the difference the iq fly made (and still makes). Cycling at night along dark & unlit paths with a cross-country racer bike at 30km/h is no longer a matter of luck :oops: But even the "less adventuruous" will find the strong and evenly distributed LED light the perfect equipment for the dark period of the year.

Furthermore, as the iq fly is dynamo-driven (either 6V tire-driven dynamos or 6V front hubs work well), there is no hazzle with depleted batteries. There is even a version with "parking light" which comes in handy if you have to cycle steep uphill passages in the dark or many traffic-light stops. The built-in condensers provide decent illumination for up to 2-3 minutes when standing still.

The price in Germany is around 55-65€ (~500-600 Nkr) for the standard version and 65-75€ (~600-700Nkr) for the parking-light variant.

Quite an investment - but a good one :wink:

Hope this information was helpful.

Cheers,

Mathias

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.