Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Help us get our degree / Your sportswear preferences - survey

Morski

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei,

I am student of International Economics and  I am working with my fellows on a paper regarding market of Sportswear & Leisurewear in Norway.

I would like to ask you to fill out this survey regarding consumer trends in this particular market. It will take around 3 minutes and will help us since your opinion on this subject is extremely precious and important.
https://www.research.net/s/sportsklaer

By helping us you will strongly contribute to our final grade
J.
We would be grateful to pass it onto your friends.

Ha det bra!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Question 5 is impossible to answer;

"5. What are you preferences regarding materials used in production of leisurewear and sportswear? Please assess importance of the features of materials used in production from 1 to 5 (where 1 means that the factor is of the lowest importance, and 5 that is the most important)."

It depeneds on what kind of product we are talking about. Is it a t-shirt or climbing pants for winter climbing? Or an insulation jacket? All 3 have completely different demands reagaring material selection.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Question 5 is impossible to answer;

"5. What are you preferences regarding materials used in production of leisurewear and sportswear? Please assess importance of the features of materials used in production from 1 to 5 (where 1 means that the factor is of the lowest importance, and 5 that is the most important)."

It depeneds on what kind of product we are talking about. Is it a t-shirt or climbing pants for winter climbing? Or an insulation jacket? All 3 have completely different demands reagaring material selection.

You are right, but if we were precise this survey would take not 5, but 15 minutes and basicly none of you would fill it. :-P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.