Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Transscandinavia 2012

willem

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi all,

Curious how much snow will be on the Setesdalsheiane and Hardangervidda!

I can't tell how much snow there will be at the Harangervidda, but in Setesdalsheiene there are still a lot of snow.

(A few years ago there were still 90% snow 1. july)

Bring winter clothing. (Wool) and, do not forgett mittens and headgear. (dubbel set.)

I see from your blogg that you plan to by alcohol (rødsprit) at local stores.

There are, as you allready know, no alcohol to be bought between Fidjeland/Ådneram and Liseth. There are no shops of any sort. (I would have sent an epost to Haukeliseter and asked them to order a botle, They might be able to help.)

http://www.ormerod.no/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/haukeli1.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I can't tell how much snow there will be at the Harangervidda, but in Setesdalsheiene there are still a lot of snow.

(A few years ago there were still 90% snow 1. july)

Bring winter clothing. (Wool) and, do not forgett mittens and headgear. (dubbel set.)

I see from your blogg that you plan to by alcohol (rødsprit) at local stores.

There are, as you allready know, no alcohol to be bought between Fidjeland/Ådneram and Liseth. There are no shops of any sort. (I would have sent an epost to Haukeliseter and asked them to order a botle, They might be able to help.)

http://www.ormerod.n...01/haukeli1.jpg

Hi,

I'll send some post packages containing food and alcohol for my stove in advance to Adneram and Haukeliseter.

If there is too much snow, I will change my route a bit to the east.

Ah, the webcam at Haukeliseter... have been watching it a lot the last few days :-)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Great trip you've got ahead of you! I hope you will enjoy every step, even the heavy ones.

This guy here: Walk of Norway, started out from Lindesnes on the 19. of may, and is now crossing Hardangervidda. He has been skiing from somewhere in Setesdalsheiene. You could send him an e-mail: andygrandy (at) gmail.com and get a response as to how the conditions in the mountains area as of now. (got his e-mail of his webpage).

Good luck. I will be following your progress and blog!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.