Gå til innhold
  • Bli medlem

Bygger 1000m høyt fjell i Berlin

Þróndeimr

Anbefalte innlegg

Innbyggerne i Berlin synes det er for langt til alpene, så hvorfor ikke bygge et 1000m høyt fjell i midt i Berlin?

The Berg, Berlin

Sitting atop Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh it is possible to see a complete 360 degrees of the city encircling the 251m peak in the Scottish capital. It

is a feature which makes Edinburgh quite unique, and could be the inspiration behind German architect Jakob Tigges' concept design for The Berg.

The 35 year old has proposed a 1000m high mountain be 'constructed' where the recently closed Tempelhof airport currently stands in

Berlin, to create the world's greatest man-made icon...and a tourist attraction like no other. His concept suggests that The Berg would be snow

covered from September to March offering the perfect skiing climate.

The concept has already garnered the support of almost 3,500 fans on Facebook and has been widely published in the German press. While the

project certainly seems outlandish, Tigges manifesto illustrates a clear intention to break boundaries: "While big and wealthy cities in many parts

of the world challenge the limits of possibility by building gigantic hotels with fancy shapes, erecting sky-high office towers or constructing

hovering philharmonic temples, Berlin sets up a decent mountain… Hamburg, as stiff as flat, turns green with envy, rich and once proud Munich

starts to feel ashamed of its distant Alp-panorama and planners of the Middle-East, experienced in taking the spell off any kind of architectural

utopia immediately design authentic copies of the iconic Berlin-Mountain."

12764_2_the%20berg1big.JPG

Sååå, er dette grunnen til at du ville valgt Berlin som destinasjon?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Annonse

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Gjenopprett formatering

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...

Viktig informasjon

Ved å bruke dette nettstedet godtar du våre Bruksvilkår. Du finner våre Personvernvilkår regler her.